Make sure you embody and intuit them before you lock them in… you want to stick to them for at least till March, don't you? Setting goals is like choosing a game companion for the whole year.
1. 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 - what would you like to experiment with in 2024?
2. 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 - how does your goal smell, look, taste, feel, sound - take it for a little taste drive. What it will feel like when you have achieved your goal - if you can’t engage your senses the chance are high your goal won't see make it to the real world by December 2024.
3. 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 - When working on an old goal - decide what you will do differently this year? Don't beat yourself up, instead analyze and refocus. If you were relying on discipline and will power maybe it is time to add some magic, if you were all about manifesting and law of attraction spice it up with some accountability to get into action.
4. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - see what comes up - what will it take, any turns and twists, ideas of inspirations. Play with it. Sense if it is really your goal, is it for this year... Tune into the theme and atmosphere of your upcoming 2024. Give your intuition a voice and a chance to prove itself - document anything that comes up.
5. 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹𝘀 - this is a place for your intellect and logic - what do you want to change by the end of the year - is it a number, an event, a change in your attitude. Even if you want to be open to anything that the universe will bring you.
6. 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘁 - each year we will keep on evolving our bodies, souls, relationship, occupation, finances, environment - because that is what makes up our lives. Let's make it fun.
I gave myself until the end of January to finalize them and set up my primary focus (there are too many at the moment).
If you decide to set your goals, do it with all your might and passion. And sprinkle them with some fun and joy. Otherwise chances are high you won't stick to them. It is our intentions, our rules and our choices that determine the course of our live adventure.